Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.878 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 45% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,387 Дин. (4,190 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)