Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.764 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 72,395 Дин. (6,154 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 2 hours ago)