Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.474 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 43% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 46,547 Дин. (4,444 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (28 minutes ago)