Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.753 RSD / ZMW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,436 Дин. (12,388 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)