Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.630 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,978 Дин. (元5,952) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)