Cost of living in Luhans'k, Ukraine vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.745 RSD / UAH
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luhans'k (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 47,167 Дин. (12,594₴) in Luhans'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)