Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06389 RSD / CDF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 80% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 126,282 Дин. (1,976,413 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)