Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.447 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,942 Дин. (2,985 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)