Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.145 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 57% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,866 Дин. (4,216 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)