Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.615 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,535 Дин. (3,170 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)