Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.148 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,655 Дин. (3,967 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (35 minutes ago)