Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.924 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,544 Дин. (Mex$ 13,311) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)