Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.290 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,138 Дин. (Mex$ 12,125) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (3 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)