Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.402 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,546 Дин. (Mex$ 13,058) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)