Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.947 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,134 Дин. (Mex$ 15,492) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)