Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.290 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,471 Дин. (Mex$ 12,943) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)