Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.035 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,855 Дин. (Mex$ 17,210) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (42 minutes ago)