Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.355 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,421 Дин. (Mex$ 18,751) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (31 minutes ago)