Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.358 RSD / MXN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,096 Дин. (Mex$ 15,882) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)