Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17982 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,677 Дин. (721,132 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)