Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18736 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 115% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 167,882 Дин. (896,060 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)