Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18037 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 63% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,271 Дин. (633,553 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)