Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.340 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,447 Дин. ($1,078) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)