Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 RSD / AOA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 258% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 290,825 Дин. (414,747 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)