Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 RSD / AOA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 158% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 182,936 Дин. (298,052 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)