Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 RSD / AOA
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 240% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 227,944 Дин. (344,829 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)