Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44634 RSD / AOA *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 87% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,866 Дин. (335,767 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)