Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.835 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,945 Дин. (€1,261) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)