Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 840 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.893 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 137% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 170,980 Дин. (€1,403) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (30 minutes ago)