Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,591 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.168 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,454 Дин. (€960) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)