Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 114% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 167,361 Дин. (€1,346) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (43 minutes ago)