Cost of living in Linfen, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.858 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linfen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,905 Дин. (元4,681) in Linfen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)