Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17424 RSD / CRC
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,638 Дин. (₡ 531,667) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)