Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.459 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 73% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,970 Дин. (€996) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)