Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,781 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.005 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 46% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,875 Дин. (S/. 3,695) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)