Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.902 RSD / PEN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 103% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 152,356 Дин. (S/. 4,494) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)