Cost of living comparison between Lilongwe, Malawi and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15871 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,023 Дин. (649,119 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)