Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14111 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,514 Дин. (683,960 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)