Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16281 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,236 Дин. (609,501 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (40 minutes ago)