Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14206 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 77,285 Дин. (544,014 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)