Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14213 RSD / MWK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,232 Дин. (613,763 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)