Cost of living in Liege, Belgium compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.655 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liege (Belgium) is 100% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,735 Дин. (€1,144) in Liege to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)