Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.021 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,764 Дин. (元5,377) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)