Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.587 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,528 Дин. (元5,936) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)