Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.210 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,506 Дин. ($1,255) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)