Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.130 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 141,430 Дин. ($1,358) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)