Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.969 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 117,665 Дин. (€989) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (34 minutes ago)