Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.941 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 73,196 Дин. (Php37,707) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dortmund costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Split costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)