Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.909 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,841 Дин. (Php39,733) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)