Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.917 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 71,972 Дин. (Php37,551) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)