Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.841 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 118% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 176,789 Дин. (€1,428) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)