Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 123.439 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,307 Дин. (€1,161) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)