Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.105 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,164 Дин. (€1,154) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)