Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.867 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,819 Дин. (€1,153) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)