Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.479 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,958 Дин. (€1,038) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)