Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 RSD / DOP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 19% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,285 Дин. (RD$ 28,571) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)