Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.969 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,231 Дин. (€1,128) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 1,500Vatu (39 minutes ago)