Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.079 RSD / THB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,229 Дин. (21,836 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (22 minutes ago)