Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 591 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28297 RSD / NGN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,108 Дин. (286,632 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)