Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.154 RSD / PGK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,984 Дин. (3,595 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)