Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.024 RSD / PGK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,305 Дин. (3,478 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)