Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.848 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 81% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,161 Дин. ($b8,087) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)