Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 370 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.889 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 76% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,651 Дин. ($b8,286) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (39 minutes ago)