Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.972 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,645 Дин. ($b5,988) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $996 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)