Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.994 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,433 Дин. ($b6,391) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)