Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 104.230 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 69% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 121,391 Дин. ($1,165) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)