Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,954 Дин. (L 17,904) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.31 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (25 minutes ago)