Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.912 RSD / HNL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,095 Дин. (L 21,190) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)