Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.914 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 140% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 179,876 Дин. (¥196,715) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)