Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 143% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,504 Дин. (¥213,564) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)