Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 744 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 319.823 RSD / KWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,901 Дин. (Dinar 500) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)