Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 376.353 RSD / KWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 252% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 286,198 Дин. (Dinar 760) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)