Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zrenjanin, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 752 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 381.142 RSD / KWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 244% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 279,642 Дин. (Dinar 734) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)