Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 802 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 361.650 RSD / KWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 236% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 251,683 Дин. (Dinar 696) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)