Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 708 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 379.081 RSD / KWD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 245% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 258,799 Дин. (Dinar 683) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)