Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.914 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,327 Дин. (5,520元) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)