Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.120 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 80,728 Дин. (元5,339) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)