Cost of living comparison between Kunming, China and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.794 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,689 Дин. (元6,174) in Kunming to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)