Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.791 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 73,795 Дин. (元4,989) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (about 2 hours ago)