Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.655 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,913 Дин. (GH₵2,803) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)