Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.669 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 123,129 Дин. (GH₵5,682) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)