Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.272 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,143 Дин. (RM3,963) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (36 minutes ago)