Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.868 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,271 Дин. (RM4,804) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)