Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.811 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,339 Дин. (RM3,920) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)