Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.631 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,917 Дин. (RM4,228) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)