Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.890 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,024 Дин. (RM3,496) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)