Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,061 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.861 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,480 Дин. (RM4,272) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)