Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,668 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.460 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,991 Дин. (RM3,516) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)