Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.752 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 80,904 Дин. (RM3,269) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)