Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.933 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 293% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 306,768 Дин. (kr 22,017) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)