Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.525 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 222,890 Дин. (kr 17,795) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)