Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.177 RSD / NOK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,566 Дин. (kr 16,389) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)