Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.981 RSD / HKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 344% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 333,102 Дин. (HK$22,235) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)