Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.739 RSD / HKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 338% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 356,253 Дин. (HK$24,170) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)