Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.955 RSD / HKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 212% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 243,412 Дин. (HK$18,789) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)