Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.447 RSD / HKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 333% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 351,642 Дин. (HK$24,340) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)