Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18072 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 75,788 Дин. (419,364 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)