Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.710 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 70% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,722 Дин. (€1,026) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)