Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.631 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,173 Дин. (RM3,477) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)