Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.510 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,360 Дин. (RM3,809) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 3 hours ago)