Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.487 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,888 Дин. (RM3,712) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)