Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.874 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,922 Дин. (RM4,828) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)