Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.926 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,396 Дин. (RM3,145) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)