Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.136 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,146 Дин. (RM3,546) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)