Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.471 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,738 Дин. (4,468 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chişinău costs 19 Leu (about 1 hour ago)