Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,784 Дин. (Php35,071) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)