Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,964 Дин. (Php36,309) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)