Cost of living in Korba, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.745 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korba (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,706 Дин. (₨48,535) in Korba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)